Harry Styles' concert




In May from the current year, I did attend the concert of Harry Styles, who is an ex-member from the boyband One Direction.

When One Direction took a break, each member started a solo music career. Personally I did always prefer Harry´s music style. He took inspiration from classic rock & roll, and he adopted a vintage aesthetic, that really suits him.

Anyways, he came to Chile, and I was so excited, because I bought the ticket in July 2017. I literally counted the days until the concert day.

I really enjoyed the show, Harry´s voice, all the instruments and the fans noises, created a really amazing atmosphere. I did scream, laugh, even I cried, because he is so perfect and so talented.
I did attend many concerts before this one, even One Direction concert in 2014. But I think Harry styles´ was more special, because I was with my school friends, who I really love and miss. We share an incredible time, that we never forget.


This is an example of “amazing atmosphere”, but from the Fandom, this is a “fan Act”:





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts