The Best Concert Ever

On may 25th of last year I  attended the concert of Harry Styles. Harry is an ex-member of the famous boyband One Direction. Even though every member of the band started a soloist career, Harry's music is the best, he has an amazing style, a mix of  classic rock & roll and pop. So when he announced his show in Santiago I didn't doubt to go.

The concert was held in Movistar Arena and I attended the show with my friends and ex-school mates Consuelo and Daniela, I love these ladies so much.

The show was amazing, the incredible music style was complemented by the vintage clothes of the musicians and the great atmosfere that was created by the fans.

Before this concert, I attended many others, but this one was the best, I really enjoyed the experience and I am waiting for his coming back to Chile, It was a moment of my youth that I will never forget. :.)


 This is good atmosfere



This is the vintage style of the band

Comments

Popular Posts