My Future Job

Is very complicated for me to know what kind of job I will have, because Im a desing student. Design as a discipline is very wide, but I am more interested in Grafighic Desing, I really like everything about Logotypes, Poster Desing, Corporate Desing, Editorial Desing, etc, but what I love the most is the Book Ilustrators and Comic Book creation.

I really love to draw, I have drawn my whole life, so for me the ilustration is one of the reasons because I get into desing carrer.

My dream job is where I can be 100% creative and where I can use all my art skills in order to make cool graphic pieces who gives a message.

I would be very happy if a could work for a publishing company or making comic books. Also I am so interested in freelance work, where I can make jobs for diferent people or make my own proyects.

If I can choose a place to work, I prefer a confortable and peaceful place, because I am a absent-minded person, even my house would be a good place to work. But also I like to work with other people so I expect work in diferents places to compare them.


I know that my dream job is kinda difficult to make it happen, but it is what I love, and I am actually a dreamy person.

Comments

Popular Posts