Post 1: A Country I would like to visit




I would like to go to Japan. Even though I dont know so much about Japanese language, I really want to go there to know the culture that is so amazing and different from ours.

Japan is a very developed country, Tokyo is a city with enormous buildings, curious stores and beautiful parks.

I would like to go there because they have delicious food, and big stores full of art supplies ( I love to draw so for me that places are a dream). Besides I would really really want to go to a "Cat Cafe" where you can drink a hot beverage meanwhile you can play with kitties who live there, so cute!

Japan is also the country of the animation, they have thematic parks about famous Anime shows and stores with merchandising of everything.

Even though I think Japan is an amazing place, I wouldn't like to live there, because it would be dificult for me to get used to Japanese tradition in every day life. I prefer to be a tourist.









An picture of a Cat Cafe <3

Comments

Popular Posts