I love food






I consider that eat is one of my favorite things to do, not just for food but for the time I use eating. My favorite meal of the day is lunch time, I love to spend time with my friends or family eating, talking and laughing, I really enjoy the noon.
It´s really hard for me talking about just one kind of food that I love, I really like Mexican, Korean, Peruvian, Chilean and another.
But if I had to eat just one dish, I would choose spaghetti Bolognese or Lasagna, particularly the one who my mom made. Also I like pizza, so I would like to go someday to Italy to eat the real Italian food that I love.
The reason why I have a big crush with those dishes is because they join all my favorite ingredients: meat, pasta, cheese, tomatoes, bread, etc.
If I had to talk about what food I don’t like I would say that I can eat almost everything that our Chilean food culture have, expect for seafood, I don’t like fish so much and I hate shellfish I just can’t eat it.
 Anyways, I think dishes is one of the most important thing in culture of our countries, I love food.







Comments

Popular Posts